Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm Freeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

to do whatever I.............whatever I choose do-do-do do deee dooooooo.

The decorators have moved in and the wife has moved out. Temporarily. To her mothers. Dust, is a bad thing for the wife. It gets, cough, right on her, choke, chest and plays havoc with her, going blue now, breathing. Which leaves me able to play, rest and do no work. For a period of about two hours at a time as I'm going back and forth. Never would I leave her in the clutches of my mother-in-law, she who makes Dr Harold Shipman look caring.

http://www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/ is a very funny thing.

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Come on Jamie - What you been doing?!?!??!

Anonymous said...

Harold Shipman? That's rich coming from Jamie Starbuck.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2322658/Jamie-Starbuck-murdered-new-bride-Debbie-Starbuck-embarked-world-trip-65k-savings.html

 
Directory of General Blogs



Blogarama - The Blog Directory

English Blog Directory.



Devon Blogs


prev ? In MY Opinion # next>


«#Blogging Brits?»